Nearly there....

Really... Its so close... college I mean. I am not going to say that how quickly the holidays got over and blah blah blah because it would be a big, fat lie. I have had the break. So, its time to get back to work and routine. ( who am I kidding?? I love holidays and breaks and would never want it to end, but.....) so, whatever- college starts in about 4 days and then.... the unknown. Its sounds stupid but then do u really expect something sensible at this stage??

  Ordered two books. One of them being The trials of Apollo.. I know- blame Rick Riordan for  coming up with another series which I cant help liking... or loving. Percy's back and of course THE LEO too.. I know spoiler for those who haven't read it but then a friend of mine did the same to me, so that's that, ha. But this book primarily features Apollo- who's really self obsessed and pissed at Zeus and so very sarcastic- which make him amusing and a character which u cant help liking. Haven't started the second one- Me before you... sounds sort of cheesy ( and cute.. sorry!!) hope its nice. There- I have written all I that I could think about, now.
    Oh, I forgot- Mumbai time. I'd gone to visit my aunt,uncle and sis there and had a blast of a time!! Really!! Starting with the weather- which was simply beautiful and just awesome... rain after every 30 minutes or so.. just so so heavenly. A friend of mine would call it romantic too- and that I'd have to agree. Went shopping ( though I hate shopping- but I love the  shopaholic books....), drank simply godly cold coffee everyday, visited the Powai lake at 12 at night and the whole city looked so very cheerful and nice at that time too... this one's been long, abhi ke liye itna hi... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To be or.. not to be

In between worlds and places

Fading footprints