Decemeber greetings....

πŸ’œπŸ˜‰  Wow. End of 2016. This is what most people say as the year comes to an end, as if they didn't know it was coming, as if they hadn't wished for the year to end and what not. Sounding cynical, well sorry. Actually not- coz many of my friends have been pestering me to stop using this word ( ill try to- atleast in this post.!!)

     There have been so many things going on... the semester exams ( less said, the better!) , the winter break ( still going), my birthday- how can I forget to mention this?????_. My family and friends were just amazing. Even though I had a paper just 3 days after that too one subject which I absolutely loathe ( not more than physics but at par) I didn't study that day as promised- except maybe the one hour or so after midnight - after two of my best friends wished me through video call- which was really sweet and nice of them. I had lunch at the F.R.I.E.N.D.S cafΓ© and whatever people might say - if u love the tv series and honey chilli potatoes, that place is kinda good. seriously. And if any of my friends who'd gone with me are reading this, I was just wanna say thanks. A big one.

  I also read Attachments by Rainbow Rowell ( a birthday gift from a friend who's geographically far yet always near - sounding clichΓ© but !!) and the book is amazing. The characters, especially Lincoln and the story makes it a very good read. I saw a couple of movies also, or rather had a movie marathon as one of my friends call it and I watched this movie- When Harry Met Sally- this was on my to see movie list for a long time and I finally did. It was okay... you might want to watch it when you're lying low or something. Next comes Leap Year-- which is good. and nice. and very cute. I sound like a 15 year old but there are somethings which come naturally I guess. Ae dil hai mushkil was another and lets just say that , the songs were fab. And the actors. Currently watching the Big Bang Theory ( ive been told that it has intellectual comedy stuff) and lets see...


  You know the feeling when one of the things which have been on your to do list for quite long and then when you finally do them- yah. its a December feeling I guess. Not just I visited my friends' house and saw videos which were on pending list. And the musical evening which was also fun. So good luck to all you people. Have a happy Christmas and a wonderful year ahead!!! Sometimes one might feel odd. Yeah. That's the word. Out of place and what not. But when you have someone or something by your side, u feel good and think that maybe you arnt the only one. To all those people _ friends specially who never made me feel that way, here's to you... love you guys 😊 maybe it's the December time or the new year wali feeling, just thought this might be the last post of this year ....long nd boring Nd lots of nonsense, so I'll take leave now coz abhi ke liye itna hi...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To be or.. not to be

In between worlds and places

Fading footprints