Bearmode..

❤       So finally, a new year. I wont blab on how it is like a new beginning, a new slate waiting to be written upon and bla bla... we think of these very same things every year but more than 90% of ends up in a full stop. Literally. Enough with this I suppose.
   I spent my winter break in Mumbai with family and mind you it was a very good decision. I love the cold- I really like it but spending December in a place where you can wear short sleeves, binge on ice cream, strawberry waffles ( amazzziiiinnnggg!!) visiting Imagica- which is basically place full of rides, great ambience and grand food ( teehee).. So yup, I did enjoy New year.. now its like being back to square one with early college timings, worrying about results, practicals, assignment, wishing for more holidays in d midst of classes ( especially sociology!) and what not. Well.. its back - the monotonous routine.
  I am not being able to think of a single interesting thing or event as I am typing this. My brain has gone into hibernation I think.. well humans- are not very different from other species in some ways and loving to cuddle in warm blanket, with coffee, books or watching movies at that time is their mode of hibernating. Ahhhh...  The book fair's also there and I am literally waiting desperately for next week so that I can visit it... but of course there's much standing in between - the results, results and results.. sounding pretty lame I know but then what can u expect from a person at this time?
There there.. ( Sheldon alert) There's this thing my friend mentioned --- the bucket list---- its kinda an old idea but now that I've come to think of it- it seems like a really cool cum interesting plan. And I have planned ki iss year toh apni bucket list ka one task complete karna hi chahiye... So please if u guys have any ideas ( for the list thing) please do share them with me.... currently watching Confessions of a Shopaholic yet again and Luke Brandon- wherever you are in d world ( I hope people like u really do exist) I am going to find you, atleast I am hoping so.. Before you are convinced that I am a lunatic, I'd better stop writing so abhi ke liye itna hii..
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To be or.. not to be

In between worlds and places

Fading footprints