Haywire...

        When it comes to posting something my mind goes blank.. although I have things, people, places I want to write about, but no... human brain does work its dynamics and result-- you've got to read this... me blabbing.. complaining... writing absolutely nonsense.. But then this is my place right? if not here, then where. Lets just get over with it.

        Starting from coffee ( best. starting. point.evaaa!!!) My friend who'd come from Kolkata invited us to her place ( trio#again) and she made this amazing cold coffee ( just in case its u reading-- no exaggeration -it was good!!) and we just talked on and on ... her society friends were perfect too
('fun'loving and what's more than campaigning against your friend with them!!). Coffee has this another thing you know. A feeling.. when its too delicious and you and your friend just take that one sip- look at each other and smile.. that's what heavenly coffee is.. This makes me sound like a coffeeholic, right? But, hey wait till you hear or meet one of my friends who's an expert on this. ( haha)
         I thinking there's nothing better than spending time with friends- who seem more like your siblings from another mothers and it sounds cliché to the nth degree but seriously. There are few people in the world with whom you can talk, gossip about everything.... the most crappy of things,  Intellectual and philosophical talk ( yeah, definitely) and just spill the beans.. Even as I am reading these lines myself, they seem well-- lets just go with straight from heart and what with Valentine's Day coming up next month- nothing better than remembering the friends coz their love has no parallel. Duh. Emotional. Foolish. Yet again. But am NOT sorry.
 
    Sorry. Rude tha nah.. chalo leave it. Lets talk about movies and TV (!!). Saw Kaabil and it was really touching.. the content.. the story..emotions..and of course  Hrithik Roshan ( who doesn't agree on this??) Must watch. Next on my list is La La Land- and I so so want to see it.. 
Been long .. and now Ive completely lost track of what to write so abhi ke liye itna hi....

P.S Koffee with Karan too... # everythingtodowithcoffee
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To be or.. not to be

In between worlds and places

Fading footprints