On the list...

 Well. There have been so many things going on.... not ' things' things but daily ' things' which seem like a great deal of 'things' when one isnt   completing 'those' things. Enough of 'things', I suppose. Got this idea of repeatedly using one word from F.R.I.E.N.D.S where they use the word ' know' way too much. Okay, moving on before you completely think of me as a lunatic. ( which you probably do) Anyway, what with assignments, practical work, sleep deprivation --and then early mornings, sleepy first periods, hunger pangs, and blah blah blah.

   Why do i blab so much about life in general then. I promised myself that I wouldnt go on seeing the glass as half empty ( as a psychology student) and see the bright side of things but seriously who was I kidding? The sloth in me pulls me down, everyday and bas phir kya procrastination... Leaving this daily bazinga of mine-- I finally read the book-  Shopaholic to the Stars and trust me if you loved the previous books- dont  buy this one. please dont. Its just not that good- seems to lack the humor and its far too long and draggy and far stretched. So I wasn't very happy after reading it-- and given the fact that I read these kind of chic-lits ( as they are called) to cheer me up- I wasn't. Its February time and who can forget to mention the day of the month ( duh) - the day when suddenly your eyes get all squinty seeing these ridiculous frivolous red and white balloons and decorations down the street. Well dont judge me -  I find it very amusing, really. ( and funny and laugh-a-ble) But it was a good day, for I had grand frappe coffee at CCD with my parents who insisted on me going along ( I wouldnt have, trust me but who can say no to coffee yaar, who?)
 
         Also, had our college fest yesterday- Montage-2k17 and it was fun roaming around, meeting old friends from school, college buddies and waffles and what not. But because I had to reach home in ttime- how could the singer come on time? How could she? Well I couldn't stay and watch the whole thing ( alas) with beautiful songs and perfect atmosphere but then... what can i do except moan? and thats what am doing.. and before you people virtually throw tomatoes on me I am gonna leave coz am feeling too lazy and far too crappy to write on so abhi ke liye itna hi.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To be or.. not to be

In between worlds and places

Fading footprints