April Apprehensions...

     Before writing anything new I always re-read my previous post and always.. always there is some mistake or the other- some gloomy grammatical errors or the whole post in totality seems so... well i don't  know..I cant even think of a suitable word. Some of the other blogs I read ( including those of my friends and classmates) they all seem so..deep and poetic and just so so 'their age'.. I find my posts childish but then again thats the thing about me.. I look like one, I write like one and I grumble like one. So great start to this post. yeah. 

  April......
eems such a cute month name nah... but its so SO not. The weather is so bad... scorching heat and this is just the beginning- May will just burn all of us. In this weather you can't really focus or concentrate right? I mean lets see- we honestly want to study but because of the hot waves we cant help but get distracted by... a lot of things.... TV programmes ( I am a big addict!).. some Instagram posts...whatsapp is whatsapp... and re-reading old books. I am not even kidding- there I was... just ready to start with my viva preparation and suddenly this maroon and black cover book with its awesome characters especially the male protagonist just grabbed me with invisible hands and of course who could let go of Tobias.. ( Umm.. sorry.. it sounds weird but then you know me..right)
Our dept had the farewell for seniors and it turned out to be kinda nice.. except maybe the time when I had to chop tomatoes ( perksofbeinginthefoodteam#)--- even that wasn't too bad.. the play was terrific and so were the dances... seeing my seniors get all emotional , for a minute or two I got these flashbacks of school...that last Christmas party..the last class dance ..the farewell and the fact that we all were feeling happy and sad at the same time... sounds thoda sentimental but what can I do now..


I guess thats it for now... couldn't read anything new lately... what with  the lazy mood turned on...just dont feel like doing anything at all. Wish I could just get free cold coffee...shakes...juices and icecream whole day... thats my fairy tale of April... so yeah abhi ke liye itna hi...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To be or.. not to be

In between worlds and places

Fading footprints