Augustttt

I guess sometimes the only thing you want is for time to stop. Time should just be still…. Waiting for you to give the green signal…to let go… And hey before you think – she’s writing depressing stuff ( there’s something not right ) or that I am in love ( given the phrase “ kash waqt yahi tham jayein”) here’s the disclaimer- none of the above is applicable… ha-ha..Couldn’t resist. Lame, I know but that kind of defines me.  I wanted to write ..to blog for quite some time but then again… laziness arrow on point.
 There’s nothing really exciting going on- what with the tight schedule which I have to follow now… the long classes….the to-do list ( which I haven’t even begun )…the regular coffee cravings ( the weather being such that I want cold coffee everey minute it seems..) One of my friends who is a coffeeholic ( and we tell her to take less of it) must be smirking reading this—rub it off your face right now!!                      How many of you like goodbyes? Well, I for one don’t. Its not just the tearful farewells but all the little things in life which may make you smile… the programes that you love watching and its characters whom you are obsessed with… temporary groups… the conversations you have… We are actually studying group dynamics and interpersonal interaction in social psychology these days and it makes you feel  a bit more consciuos about being with a group..its current status… its earlier contexts and subject matters and of course the pople with whom you interact…the replacemenst etc etc.. Sounds brazen kya? Sorry… I guess I’ll leave this topic alone then… 

I read this book ‘ Dash and Lily’s book of Dares’ ( as I mentioned in the last post) and its super sweet and nice.. it has this warm feeling which makes you feel comforted… all those who havent read it—pls pls go and read it!! As for my reading list there are a couple of books I’ve marked on the ‘ to-read’ list.. most of them belong to ‘contemporary fiction ;- starting from the upside of unrequited ( sounds kinda funny); everything everything ( given the trailer- have to read the book first !!) and almost adulting ( the synopsis was so funny…itll be hilarious !!) Running out of fuel…my apologies for this crappy post toh abhi ke liye itna hi…💜

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To be or.. not to be

In between worlds and places

Fading footprints