Oh. its October...

Hmm.. its been almost two months since i last wrote... it wasn't that I didn't want to write but the thing is ( you've read this a hundred times right?) with all the assignments, tiresome college routine and me being one of the laziest persons I ever----couldn't manage a post.. And of course the month being September. For the past 15 years I've spent as a student- the month always spells out the word - h.o.r.r.o.r. Yeah... the weather's not helped more.. So continuing my tradition of starting a post with cribbing and grumbling about my work lets get on..

Fortunately its mid semester break now... even if its only for a week... and although I've got a checklist of - to do things- I haven't started. yet. Why does this happen to me? I mean I said i won't talk about work and bla bla but here I am again..... Sorry. To be honest I've been binge watching a lot of movies... I saw 'Mubarkan' starring Arjun Kapoor and it was kinda funny... could have been a bit shortened but overall it was okay... Then yesterday I saw 'Judwaa 2' sequel or rather 're-boot' aka 'remake' of the original 1997 Judwaa and I loved it... I kept my brain at home and went to watch it... its a laugh riot- and #Varun Dhawan adds to the screen.. his charm... Don't judge me for a) sounding like a filmy junkie - although I do love Hindi films quite a lot and b) for anything and everything.. I saw some old classics also starting from my fav. ever- Pride and Prejudice... no matter what time or day it is--watching this film or reading the novel its a pleasure... I love the book....the characters especially Elizabeth and Darcy for not just their 'appeal' but for showcasing the flaws..in people...relationships and communication. Veer Zara I feel was another classic movie in Bollywood...its songs..characters..dialogues and story were so good and rich if I may say so... its beautiful.. and timeless...

Now that you are convinced of me being a 'filmachari'--- credit to one of my best friends who loves this tag!! let me just say that sometimes it just feels good to watch a movie, however stupid or fantastic it may be...and you feel kind of cheerful.. Have you experienced something like this? Ever?
Will write something which makes more sense later this month... once again my heartiest congratulations to one of my buds who is enjoying med school... keep calm and carry on...haha.fangirlattacks#.... abhi ke liye itna hi...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To be or.. not to be

In between worlds and places

Fading footprints