Once upon a time....

Beginning with my favorite part of fairy tales ( Yes, i like them- do you have a problem? Couldn't care less sorry!) So its been quite some time since i last posted something... did write some stupid stuff about exams, exam fever  and the exam situation ( there it goes again) I even wrote about what I'd ask my seventy year old self- an idea borrowed or rather inspired by the Scribbled Stories... still working on that and maybe I'l post it someday.. when I feel the list is complete...

As for now, today, I am in college.. my fourth semester... in the library blogging. It seems a bit strange though. Its 12 15 and there's no one here apart from the librarians... which reminds me is it just me or everyone has some problem or the other with them? All due respect to them, sometimes I wonder what makes most of them cranky? Goodness. lets not dwell on that.. been wondering for quite some time... with no answers. And yes.. I've been reading some new books which have been a pure delight. Those who know me, are aware of the fact that I love mythology and maybe that's why I picked Karna's Wife by Kavita Kane. Wanted to read that for long and when I finally got it, it did prove to be one of the best in the genre I've read. Some people may wonder...same story..from different standpoints... same characters..just rich literature... well I'll agree with you but the very reading of them makes you think deeper in slightly different ways.. It may sound all boring and philosophical and I am sorry ( given my limited knowledge of the language) but do read it if you have time and patience and a will to learn about Mahabharata from Uruvi's view ( the name forgotton amidst the war stories)!

Those who were born in the late 90's and have had the great opportunity to see some amazing shows on Disney, hi five guys! I am 20 but still can't help smiling at some of the characters and shows on Disney sitting with my sister and my mom often wonders what's so alluring about it that rather than watching some movie I spend time watching Disney classics and its contemporary shows ( no names otherwise you'll judge me even more...so. Bam what..) Haha.. also started watching this family comedy The Middle and so far I am loving it... just like Modern Family it every episode makes you smile and when you are watching it in the metro others may see you as a lunatic when you smile or laugh at the screen ( happens with FRIENDS, BBT, MF, HIMYM, TM and ....._) sorry I get these funny crazy teen cum childhood attacks once in a while.... I'll take your leave so abhi ke liye itna hi...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To be or.. not to be

In between worlds and places

Fading footprints