5 Decades to go///

 
  Freud said that during the Neonate stage of development, the infant is bound to have an ' oceanic feeling' which is foggy and seems like the infant wants some unification with the outer world that seems distant. Just having written this as a part of my first answer in Dopt exam ( development of psychological thought )  I am getting similar feelings - just to the extent of it being unclear. And having read a beautiful post by the Scribbled Stories made me forge a similar one below. Given that I live lets say for 50 more years, this will be one of the posts I'll re-read it before my 70th birthday. If you hate cheese ( or mayo!) and cliche things and childlike grammar do NOT proceed. Just close this window and stop judging me now...

Dear my 70 year old crazy ( Am I brazen still?)

I've got so many questions for you. or me rather. Am I doing something worthwhile in life? Like a real job with money?? Did I manage to have that wall which I'd imagined in my room on which I'd splash colors? Do I still laugh at the same jokes made by Chandler and Joey? Do I still have those t-shirts from the Souled Store which I bought somewhat secretly? ( Did my sister steal the Harry Potter ones' or I managed to save them?) Do I still dance like a douche bag or I managed to learn some good dance moves? Do I still call my friends and talk for ages actually I already know the answer to this. Why would I stop? I love irritating them (😏) Am I still the nerdy fan girl or  am defined by some other tag now? How's my lobster? ( I found someone right?) Do I get good coffee and amazing waffles as a treat then occasionally? Am I watching those old serials which I'd swore I would? Still can't forget the charm of Obodro right#Do I have someone to talk to without hesitation when I am low? Did I visit London again? Was there a beautiful day with just a book and cappuccino? Mum and dad, they're pleased with me right? I don't know what I've become but is it a better version of my self right now? I hope it is. And Peeta's alive in my hopes right?

Lots of questions not yet answered,
20 Year old me.


Was kind of cheesy right? I needed to feel happy and this is the best I could come up with. Thanks for lending me your eyes and hearing me. Abhi ke liye itna hii...










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To be or.. not to be

In between worlds and places

Fading footprints