Out of the blue.. ( or not)

      Yes, it has been a long time. A long time since I posted something. I have plenty of 'drafts' but each time I read them, they seem to lack a little something. But today, I've decided I am just going to recapture the last three months in a go, not giving a second thought whether it reads well or not. So, back in July I was enjoying my internship and trust me, it was a real experience. Sitting, talking and later gossiping with the best cubicle partner I could ask for! Now that I think of it, I really miss those days, even my work there, the research, the bibliography libraries, health surveys and my conversation with people which began from an almost nothing to something I know I am going to treasure forever. Of course, the period had another side of apprehension, anxiety and uncertainty regarding postgraduate admissions gnawing on me and at times I felt like I was in a very weird and uncomfortable space, and I couldn't explain it to anyone. To put in simply, one might just call it 'fear of admissions' and it might be true, but it was a strange time. I tried to become the most positive version of myself and well, I realized that's it. That was it. This was maybe the beginning of what life was ahead. Full of such situations where you have to become your own cheerleader and rather than looking for support, you have to become your own best friend first. I know this may sound silly but I think maybe, that's what I need as of now. Rather than looking for a someone, at this stage, maybe it's better to accept all of yourself. It's true that my friends and I continuously grumble about a lot of things and people and relationships and a whole lot of things but still I feel, it starts from us. Uggh, too much random philosophical content, right? Let's get to some interesting stuff, well yeah interesting or entertaining- it's your choice!
   As far as shows are concerned, I finally started watching This Is Us and guys if you haven't seen it already, do watch it! It's something which makes you smile, laugh, cry and feel that warm, fuzzy feeling when you witness the story of the Pearson family be it the sibling dynamics or the father- son/daughter bond ( which is beautiful!) or what a relationship actually stands for. I bet you're thinking of me as a mad, soapy, sloppy lunatic which I occasionally transcend into but watch it guys! And of course, Brooklyn 99--- it's too witty and sarcastic and very funny! Current favourite tv duo: Peralta&Santiago--  go watch it --- That's a direct order even if I am no Holt ! I completely forgot to write about my university and classes which is going to be quite a .... a long discussion, so its' something for the next post. Quick note, having been a Shopaholic nerd ( or just a Brandon fan), I like to call myself the Girl with the Green backpack and abhi ki liye itna hii...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To be or.. not to be

In between worlds and places

Fading footprints